Daria, Dahling

Thank you for the sweet comments about my drawing! There is lots going on at the moment; we started our next brief and I think I am going to mash up the traditional prints and costumes of Native Americans and the Japanese into an outfit...it remains to be seen whether this will work...also I tend to change my mind a lot - I would love to do Russia as well!

In the aftermath of frantically finishing the last individual, I have found that there is a lot of fashion-y goodness on
ru_glamour to catch up on! Daria Werbowy is one of my favorite models, alongside Coco Rocha (yep she has a blog, go check it out), Chanel Iman and Lily Donaldson - I like my models with some spunk and personality! Who are your favorites?
(Incidentally, I also have a brief where I have to analyze a Fall/Winter trend and create my own collection based on it; I've chosen leopard spots. I love that Dolce & Gabbana dress on Daria.)

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see your take on Native American mixed with Japanese, that sounds really interesting and could work quite well I think!

    Amy xo
    http://www.desirable.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one of my favourite models has to be Sigrid Agren because she is so dainty and reminds me a bit of a little deer...that D&G dress is wonderful, I'm sure you'll have a blast with the leopard spots!
    x

    ReplyDelete