Wardrobe Wishlist

I apologize, this is probably the most uninspiring outfit ever (sorry) but I am all about exerting as little effort as possible at the moment. I'm trying to finish the last few pieces for my last fashion school application (a collage of SS09 trends and sketches of an SS09 design and an AW09 design...not difficult, I know, but I've been dragging my feet a bit and now they're almost due). Maybe I'd wear this to the post office. I will say, though, that I love the mix of high and low, expensive and inexpensive. Anyways, I promise to lift my game next week once all this stuff is out of the way!

Top, Marc Jacobs at Saks Fifth Avenue, US$228

Earrings, Forever 21, US$3.80


Shorts, White House / Black Market, US$39.99

Flats, Sigerson Morrison at Net-a-Porter, US$425


Wallet, Charlotte Rusee, US$12.99

2 comments:

  1. oooh cute earrings. I always lose my earrings, so I'm constantly shopping for new ones all the times. Those are definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe the price of that wallet, it's so fancy and pretty looking.

    ReplyDelete