Vintage On A Chain

Kirstin Ash is a jewelry designer who hails from New Zealand. Since launching her label in 2005, she has gone from selling at the Paddington markets in Sydney to supplying The Corner Shop and Orson & Blake. Each of her collections is truly unique, incorporating antique wallpapers, quirky animals and playful silhouettes.


I picked up one of her pieces at the Paddington markets in Sydney last year - it featured deep red rose-print wallpaper on a copper chain - and I just realized that now it would cost twice as much! Just a reminder of how good it feels to support a rising designer.
Maybe if you're nice I'll give you freebies of my designs once I'm famous. ;)

Photo credts: http://www.kjash.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love these!! I think you are trying to put me on a jewelry shopping binge with all of these great posts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so gorgeous, what a great find, the great jewellery posts just keep coming! :)

    ReplyDelete