Sea of Shoes

Ahhh, are you serious?!? This girl is only a high school junior and she's already got such fabulous style - Refinery 29 even nominated her as its It Girl of Tomorrow.

I guess it helps when you have a super stylish mom and access to her equally stylish designer wardrobe. Wrote Kelley Hoffman:
Some comparisons have been made between Jane, Judy, and their dream-fantasy wardrobe to Gossip Girl's Lilly and Serena van der Woodsen. [But] "Serena and Lily never have as much fun as my mom and I do together—and we have far less drama," she says.
Seems to be true - she and her mom hold periodic shoe challenges (where blog readers vote for shoes that the pair have to incorporate into their wardrobes over several successive days):

and collaborate on an ongoing style book/inspiration board:

Haha, not your typical mother-daughter bonding activity - but I think it's fantastique!
Make sure you swing by her blog, Sea of Shoes, stat.

Photo credits: http://www.refinery29.com; http://seaofshoes.typepad.com/

2 comments:

  1. Saw her on Refinery 29, but only had time today to check out the blog, and it's great -- full of inspiration, and what a great collection of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she has a very discerning eye and great taste - I just keep thinking, when I was that age there is no way I was that fearless in experimenting with different styles!

    ReplyDelete