OP for Hogan

Hi lovelies, I thought it was time for a little spring clean. In fact, a revamp has been on my "To Do List" for a very long time but I just kept putting it off. It's still underway - amongst other things, I intend to fix up old posts and figure out how to enlarge my pics without using an image host - but in the meantime I hope you like the new improved me.

On the subject of "new", I've never posted a video on my blog before but this is too fun not to share. It's got me hooked because of the delicious combination of a catchy tune, clothes that make me wish it was fall all year round and a hot cast, including Olivia Palermo, her boyfriend Johanne Huebl, model Elisa Sednaui, designer Abigail Lorick, socialite Minnie Mortimer, and eye candy Gabriel Chytry and Daniel Mehere. Enjoy!


2 comments: