La Belle / Q&A


The lovely hrose of Capture the Castle tagged me for a little Q&A!
What is your current obsession? The Miu Miu Bow Satchel in black - I missed out on an eBay bid and now it is haunting me.
What are you wearing now? White t-shirt from Gorman, a purple silk & tulle vest I made from Akira Isogawa sample fabric, black skinny jeans by Lee and silver ballet flats from Wittner.
What is on your desk? I got a big white desk from IKEA a few months ago so I can spread out all my projects - makes me so happy. At the moment, it's holding my laptop, a lamp, a box of stationary, my school diary, my handbag and my notes on Sample Cutting - I have a test I need to study for...
What would you like to learn to do? Make good patterns! And sew without asking for help. :)
Name a song you are currently obsessing over. Gosh, I haven't downloaded new music in ages.
What was the last thing you bought? A black satin "painter's jacket" by Mad Cortes - sad because the label recently went bust.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere in Europe.
What languages can you speak? English (duh) and terrible Spanish.
What are your favourite websites? The Sartorialist (the original streetstyle blog) and Garance Dore (she seems like such a sweetheart!).
If you were to pick up a pen right now, what would be the first thing you'd write? A letter to someone I haven't spoken to in awhile.
If you could be anywhere in the world at any point in time, where would you be? I kinda wish I had been in the States last November for the election - there was such an amazing vibe at Obama's victory speech!
The colour that sums you up perfectly?
Prussian blue.
What are you looking forward to in the near future? Hopefully a trip to Europe at the end of the year - I just need to get my act together and book it! I'm dying to go to Paris.

2 comments:

  1. Great tag and Prussian blue?! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound so stylish!! thanks for the tag :) i feel special hehe

    aww i hate it when you miss things on ebay, especially when they go for something ridiculously cheap D:

    ReplyDelete