Point And Click

I'm really into photography at the moment. My dad has an awesome 35mm Nikon from the 1970s which he handed down to my brother who's at art school. A couple of weeks ago we spent a day just shooting stuff and I am obsessed now!


Incidentally, I love this pic (courtesy of the always inspiring Vain and Vapid); it reminds me of when we made pinhole cameras in the 5th grade. I had an amazing teacher who was passionate about the arts - she took us 10-year-olds to a Picasso exhibition and let us build a life-sized igloo out of paper in the middle of the classroom! 

7 comments:

  1. Hello! I have given you an award, it's on my blog :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teacher was cool!

    Do you have a camera of your own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveee the skirt in this pic! and the camera too! i have one almost the same they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Nikon from the 1970s? wow that's amazing! I bet your brother was very happy about it! I would :) I also like photos very much, but I really need a better camera!
    ****
    Su

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking pictures is one of life's special treats! Love this photo!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing photo. Have been into photography as well lately, although haven't has much time to spend taking shots as I'd like . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that picture is so inspirational! I know you'll be taking pictures as amazing one day <3

    ReplyDelete