Here Comes Sophomore Year

I love fashion upstart Sophomore by Chrissie Miller. Basically, I'm up for anything that induces nostalgia, and the Spring 2008 collection gives me a serious case of high school flashbacks with its design philosophy of "Lower East Side style of the 70s".

When I think of high school, I think of: eating french fries during honor pass, late night soccer practice on dimly lit pitches, doodling miniature murals in my school diary, listening to my walkman as the scenery flew by on field trips, sprinting through the rain to catch my freezing air-conditioned bus, walking to my locker with my backpack slung over one shoulder, spilling body glitter in the car on the way to school dances, and writing messages in yearbooks before summer vacation.

What does "high school" mean to you?

Photographs by Cass Bird. Click here for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment